Skip to content
Close Menu

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest news from tastytech.

    What's Hot

    ‘Truth or fiction’: US trial of Tupac Shakur’s accused killer begins | Courts News

    August 17, 2026

    5 Python Libraries That Make Data Cleaning More Enjoyable

    August 17, 2026

    Quote of the day by Bill Gates: ‘I broke into his house to steal the TV set and found out that you had already stolen it’ — a witty defense against a stunning accusation

    August 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    tastytech.intastytech.in
    Subscribe
    • AI News & Trends
    • Tech News
    • AI Tools
    • Business & Startups
    • Guides & Tutorials
    • Tech Reviews
    • Automobiles
    • Gaming
    • movies
    tastytech.intastytech.in
    Home»AI Tools»Israel bombards areas across southern Lebanon in latest truce violation | Israel attacks Lebanon News
    Israel bombards areas across southern Lebanon in latest truce violation | Israel attacks Lebanon News
    AI Tools

    Israel bombards areas across southern Lebanon in latest truce violation | Israel attacks Lebanon News

    gvfx00@gmail.comBy gvfx00@gmail.comDecember 12, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    Strikes hit hills and valleys as Israeli military keeps up pressure, it says, to force Hezbollah to disarm.

    Israeli warplanes have carried out at least a dozen attacks across southern Lebanon, targeting what the military claims are Hezbollah training facilities in the latest flagrant near-daily violations that have further undermined a year-old ceasefire.

    The raids hit hills and valleys in the Jezzine and Zahrani areas, including locations near al-Aaichiyeh, between al-Zrariyeh and Ansar, and around Jabal al-Rafie and the outskirts of several towns, according to Lebanon’s state news agency.

    Table of Contents

    Toggle
    • Recommended Stories
      • Related posts:
    • White House accuses South Africa of harassing US gov’t staff in latest row | Donald Trump News
    • Google tests AMIE for clinical video consultations
    • New Trump tariffs take effect days after Supreme Court decision | Trade War News

    Recommended Stories

    list of 3 itemsend of list

    Israel’s military said it struck a compound used by Hezbollah’s elite Radwan Force for weapons training, claiming the facilities were being used to plan attacks against Israeli forces and civilians.

    Al Jazeera’s Zeina Khodr, reporting from Beirut described the ceasefire in Lebanon as “a one-sided truce, since Israel has continued near-daily attacks on the country.”

    Khodr said the latest attacks avoided densely populated areas. “The locations were in hills and valleys, not population centres,” she said, noting this marked a repeated pattern.

    “In fact, just a few days ago, in the middle of the night, they did the same thing.”

    The Israeli military said it also hit what it said were rocket-launching sites and other infrastructure, describing the operations as necessary to counter what it deemed violations of understandings between Israel and Lebanon.

    However, the continued bombardment has drawn sharp criticism from the United Nations, which reported in November that at least 127 civilians, including children, have been killed in Lebanon since the ceasefire took effect in late 2024. UN officials have warned the attacks amount to “war crimes”.

    Khodr explained that the attacks form part of a sustained military pressure campaign.

    “This is all part of military pressure on Hezbollah to force it to disarm,” she said. Israel wants the group “to give up its strategic weapons, its long-range weapons, its precision-guided missiles, its drones” which the Israeli military believes are stored in the Bekaa Valley and further inland.

    But Hezbollah has sharply refused to relinquish its arsenal as long as Israel bombards and occupies parts of Lebanon. The group “doesn’t want to give up its weapons because it would view that as surrender”, Khodr added, noting that “Hezbollah and Lebanon do not have the upper hand. Israel enjoys air superiority.”

    Tensions escalated further two weeks ago when Israel bombed Beirut’s southern suburbs, killing Hezbollah’s top military commander, Haytham Ali Tabatabai. The group has yet to respond, but said it will do so at the right time.

    The attacks come as Lebanon and Israel recently dispatched civilian envoys to a committee monitoring their ceasefire for the first time in decades, a move aimed at expanding diplomatic engagement.

    However, Hezbollah leader Naim Qassem criticised Lebanon’s decision to send former Ambassador Simon Karam to the talks, calling it a “free concession” to Israel.

    Lebanese officials have expressed frustration over Israel’s near-daily attacks.

    “It is one of the reasons why Lebanon agreed to sit down for face-to-face talks with the Israelis,” Khodr said, “engaging in diplomatic talks that are seen as very sensitive in Lebanon, in the hopes that it would avoid war.”

    President Joseph Aoun said last week that Lebanon “has adopted the option of negotiations with Israel” aimed at stopping the continued attacks, while Prime Minister Nawaf Salam called for a more robust verification mechanism to monitor both Israeli violations and Lebanese army efforts to dismantle Hezbollah infrastructure.

    “But the US ambassador to Lebanon, Michel Issa, made it clear a few days ago that even though Lebanon is sitting down in a room with a longtime enemy, it does not mean that the Israeli attacks will stop,” Khodr said.

    Related posts:

    Malaysia AI investment takes 32% of Southeast Asia funding

    US embassy in Venezuela reopens as Trump pushes for access to resources | Donald Trump News

    What’s at stake in Benin’s presidential election? | Elections News

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous Article10 GitHub Repositories to Master Machine Learning Deployment
    Next Article Key AI Milestones of 2025
    gvfx00@gmail.com
    • Website

    Related Posts

    AI Tools

    ‘Truth or fiction’: US trial of Tupac Shakur’s accused killer begins | Courts News

    August 17, 2026
    AI Tools

    Rights group urges FIFA to block Infantino re-election bid over term limits | Football News

    August 17, 2026
    AI Tools

    How to Design and Validate an NVIDIA GB200 or GB300 NVL72 AI Factory

    August 17, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Black Swans in Artificial Intelligence — Dan Rose AI

    October 2, 2025223 Views

    Every Clue That Tony Stark Was Always Doctor Doom

    October 20, 2025145 Views

    We let ChatGPT judge impossible superhero debates — here’s how it ruled

    December 31, 2025112 Views
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • TikTok
    • WhatsApp
    • Twitter
    • Instagram

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest tech news from tastytech.

    About Us
    About Us

    TastyTech.in brings you the latest AI, tech news, cybersecurity tips, and gadget insights all in one place. Stay informed, stay secure, and stay ahead with us!

    Most Popular

    Black Swans in Artificial Intelligence — Dan Rose AI

    October 2, 2025223 Views

    Every Clue That Tony Stark Was Always Doctor Doom

    October 20, 2025145 Views

    We let ChatGPT judge impossible superhero debates — here’s how it ruled

    December 31, 2025112 Views

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest news from tastytech.

    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Homepage
    • About Us
    • Contact Us
    • Privacy Policy
    © 2026 TastyTech. Designed by TastyTech.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.